BOOK WENDY TO SPEAK
Complaint Free Business
In 2006, Will Bowen challenged a handful of people to try and break the habit of chronic complaining by going 21-days-in-a-row without uttering a single complaint.
That simple idea exploded into a worldwide movement of more than 13 million followers and has been featured on Oprah, NBC’s Today Show, CBS Sunday Morning, the ABC Evening News, Dr. Oz, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, People magazine, O magazine, and Chicken Soup for the Soul.
In 2016 Wendy Babcock teamed up with Will Bowen, #1 International Best Selling author and World Authority on Complaining, to help share his message of A Complaint Free World and Complaint Free Business. Not only is Wendy the only active Certified Complaint Free Speaker in the world - Wendy has also been named the Director of the Complaint Free Trainers Program.
Wendy has gone on to become an International Speaker as well as a TEDx speaker. Wendy provides an engaging and transformative speeches either live-on-stage or virtual-on-screen.
Hire Wendy and not only will your team give her 5 stars, they’ll still be singing Wendy's praises (and yours) six months after your event.
Connecting Authentically is about building relationships in business, but doing it differently than you have in the past.
Studies show when you cultivate positive experiences by adding fun to your day, you create better relationships. When you create better, more authentic relationships - you open yourself and your business to more aligned referrals and introductions.
During this presentation, audience members will learn -
1) How to discover their personality strengths to show up more authentically in business networking sessions.
2) How to ask better questions to move past the superficial conversations.
3) Learn how to track & monetize your connections to level up your business.
Wendy brings humor, relatability and FUN into networking!
Want more affective, aligned and effective referrals?
You need Wendy's SLAM Networking Method!
Kindess & Dreaming BIG
Wendy has done several speaking engagements talking about how to help bring more kindness into the world. She created a Facebook group in August of 2019 dedicated to stopping online bullying. The group went mini-viral gaining 7100 members in just 5 months! The idea is to combat bullying with kindness. Please check out the Facebook page for more information.
Wendy also presented a TEDx talk about the Kindness Bucket Brigade. You can watch Wendy's TEDx HERE.
LIVE LOUD. DREAM BIG.
Wendy has also spoken on how to dream BIG! It's all about learning how to realize what you want and how to visualize it and go after it.
If you're looking to bring in more kindness to your community or workplace - please reach out to have Wendy present.
If you'd like to inspire your community to learn how to dream BIG, Wendy would be happy to come give a presentation.
Book Wendy to Speak
Whether you're looking for a presentation on Complaint Free Business, Connecting Authentically, or the Kindness Bucket Brigade & Dreaming BIG - when you hire Wendy Babcock you'll be getting a professional, educational and entertaining presentation. Wendy is a dynamic, humorous, and highly sought after speaker who keeps your audience engaged. Wendy prides herself on being very easy to work with from start to finish! (Be sure to check out her testimonials)INQUIRE ABOUT HIRING WENDY
Carey P. WRDA
"I want to say thank you for Wendy's presentation at our conference last week. I have had phenomenal positive feedback!"
"Fantastic speaker for our employees. Engaging, funny and poignant material for both professional and personal life."
"Wendy presented yesterday at our annual employee conference and it was a huge hit. Everyone said they enjoyed the training and Wendy was very engaging. Excited for Day 1 of my Complaint Free Challenge"
Examples of some past Speaking Engagements
- Adams County
- PMI Northeast Wisconsin
- Viterbo University, Psychology Department
- Midwest Food Service Expo
- Third Annual Women Rock, Ladies Night
- Lodi Women's Connection
- Columbus Community Learning Services
- Monroe County Workforce Development
- Carr Valley Cheese
- WI Association Dairy, Plant and Field Representatives
- Dynamic Lifecycle Innovations
- WESA Trade Show, Denver
- Citizens First Bank
- Thrive Leadership Retreat
- Complaint Free Night Out
- Seats, Inc
- Reedsburg Boys and Girls Club
- Baraboo Boys and Girls Club
- Girl Scouts of America - Inspired Girls Event
- Shenanigans Irish Pub, Dahlonega, GA
- Bourbon Street Grill, Dahlonega, GA
- First Community Credit Union
- WI Sheriff's Administrative Professionals
- Necedah Area School District, Professional Development
- WI Register of Deeds Association
- Hatch Public Library
- Wisconsin Economic Development / ALP
- Polka Dot Powerhouse Celebration
- Warrior Unchained: Live Conference for Female Entrepreneurs
- 911 Dispatchers Association
- Necedah Chamber of Commerce
- New Beginnings Event, Al Ringling Theater
- Rotary Club of Portage
- Women's Empowerment Group
- New Lisbon Memorial Library